New processing method of kaolin-based geopolymer brick by using geopolymer brick machine
Muhammad Faheem, Mohd Tahir
Mohd Mustafa Al Bakri, Abdullah
Che Mohd Ruzaidi, Ghazali, Prof. Madya
Kamarudin, Hussin, Brig. Jen. Dato' Prof. Dr.
Mohd Izzat, Ahmad
MetadataShow full item record
With increased activity in construction, deficiency of building materials and construction waste improvements have encouraged the development of new building materials. Conventional construction bricks are usually made from clay and sand, which are mixed and molded in various method and need to be dried and burned. Geopolymer bricks making process consume less energy and low cost in term of production compared to conventional bricks. The development of geopolymer brick is an important step towards produce bricks with better performance and environmental friendly material This research focusing on the processing process of the clay-based geopolymer brick from the mixing until the curing by using a geopolymer brick making machine.
- Muhammad Faheem Mohd Tahir, Mr. 
- Alida Abdullah, Ts. Dr. 
- Mohd Mustafa Al Bakri Abdullah, Prof. Dr. 
- Che Mohd Ruzaidi Ghazali, Assoc. Prof. 
- Center of Excellence for Geopolymer and Green Technology (CEGEOGTECH) (Articles) 
- Kamarudin Hussin, Brig. Jen. Datuk Prof. Dr. 
- School of Materials Engineering (Articles)