Tensile properties LLDPE/soya spent powder blends: Oven aging
Sam, Sung Ting, Dr.
Nik Noriman, Zulkepli, Dr.
Ong, Hui Lin, Dr.
MetadataShow full item record
Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)/soya spent powder blends with different blends ratio were prepared by using internal mixer. Soya spent powder was varied from 5 to 40 wt. The thermal degradability was assessed by subjecting the dumbbell sample to oven aging. Thermal aging was carried out for 5 weeks. The degradability was measured by the periodic change in tensile properties of the blend samples. The tensile strength and elongation at break of the blends reduced as increasing the aging time. The effect of degradation was obvious in higher soya spent powder blends.
- Sam Sung Ting, Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. 
- School of Bioprocess Engineering (Articles) 
- Nik Noriman Zulkepli, Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. 
- Ong Hui Lin, Assoc. Prof. Dr. 
- School of Environmental Engineering (Articles) 
- School of Materials Engineering (Articles) 
- Ragunathan, Santiagoo, Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr.